On Tuesday, September 5th, the Trump Administration announced that the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program will be rescinded by March 5, 2018. Because there are several aspects related to the phasing out of DACA, this decision has sparked misinformation and uncertainty among DACA recipients and the immigrant community.
In the efforts of providing accurate information on the new reality faced by over 800,000 DACAmented folks nationwide –we at Listo Nuevo México– have compiled the most extensive and comprehensive set of tools and guides to help you make an informed decision during these difficult times.
Beginning from what the latest decision on DACA means, what are the guidelines for eligible renewals,what are some FREE legal resources in New Mexico to help you renew and speak with an attorney, a mental health toolkit and resources, and what you should look out for with your employer(s) following Trump’s decision; we have you covered! Keep reading to learn more:
The following is a compilation of toolkits, factsheets, and helpful resource guides PUT TOGETHER through our national affiliates in the immigrants’ rights MOVEMENT:
- TOP 5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP’S ANNOUNCEMENT TO END DACA
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON DACA TERMINATION
- FAQS: DACA RESCISSION AND WORKPLACE RIGHTS
- Community Call on DACA – English Recording (9-5-17)
- MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCY TOOLKIT
- MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- Indivisible Guide: STAND UP!
- #HereToStay Toolkit: K-12 & Higher Education Educators & Schools
- FIND OUT IF YOU’RE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY IMMIGRATION RELIEF
- END OF DACA: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- COMMUNITY ADVISORY: WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE END OF DACA?
- DACA’S RESCISSION AND FILING DACA RENEWALS WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD
- AM I ELEGIBLE TO RENEW MY DACA? – THIS INFOGRAPHIC WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWER!